Re: 200 Hats

To: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: 200 Hats
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:52:30 -0600
Jon W. ran VERY WELL,  BUT he declined stepping it up
as he was worried about having an intact engine to take home

I tried to persuade him to step it up, and risk taking a Red Hat home
but maybe another day,  he ran 210 barely trying,  I believe the 2 club
minimum is 220 for the class he was running,  seems fair as he ran 210
not really pushing the combo, off the rev limiter etc

Jon Amo ran well, running on the salt for only the second time,  he was
in and out of impound all week,  getting the feel more and more of running
on the salt, NOT getting the speeds hoped for, but valuable experience none
the less, he will get it sorted out