Article for my website

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Article for my website
From: "George Crittenden" <BIGGTFD@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:37:50 -0400
BlankI have been a 'lurker" here for a while, trying to learn more about the
great sport that you guys participate in. I also am the owner of the website
www.nitrogeezers.com . I have recently done a article for the website on the
"Triet & davenport Streamliner" and would like to do some articles on some of
the great cars that you guys run. If any of you are interested contact me at
george@nitrogeezers.com

Hope to hear from a lot of you and congratulations on all you success at
Bonneville.

Thank You

George Crittenden
www.Nitrogeezers.com

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Blank Bkgrd.gif]