ROOTS , bangers and U

To: v4gr@rcn.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: ROOTS , bangers and U
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:07:41 +0000
   Rich,  List,  & friends...

                                EVERYTHING      -BELONGS -      on the salt

                         - especially those classes that CONNECT us all to
out heiritage.      ROOTS.

I for one,  really missed the bangers at Speedweek...

                                            RIGHT Dan ?

Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"   in New Yawk

           PS:   BTW  check out more foetoes on  www.landracing.com
folks!

From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>

" I wasn't ruled out, it is just that SCTA has the V4Flathead class at El
Mirage only.   It is not run at Bonneville.    That caught me by surprise in
2002 and I ran with the OHV and OHC 'Bangers.  I was very much outclassed
and did not do it again this year. I have no idea if this will change in the
future, it's a pretty slow class and they may not feel it belongs on the
salt."

-Rich Fox