Re: Rear wheel steering

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <Nt788@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Rear wheel steering
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:09:45 -0700
So he did manage some good first timeout speeds. When is the gas up? Can't
come but can wish all who are going a great time. Just be safe there in the
peoples republik of kalifornica. I am going to dig my car book out of my
library (read box) and see if I can figure out how an analyses could proceed
with a rear steering system. If one of those new pickups with 4 wheel
steering showed up, could it run? Hmmmm...

mayf