Rear suspension up-grades and Joe...

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>,
Subject: Rear suspension up-grades and Joe...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 09:27:35 -0500
I've had a couple of folks ask me why the car didn't go up to Joe for this
little suspension up-grade I'm currently having done in Ga.... Joe's e-mail
just reminded me to mention the answer....

Joe and I talked about it as well as Rabbit.... they had different idea's on
how to get the job done.... each most likely costing about the same....
Rabbit is from a Road racing backround and Joe's got a drag racing slat on
things....  Both would work perfectly in my opinion and I've been VERY happy
with Joe's work and prices.... no issues there.... it was just a matter of
distance and timing.... if Joe got the car it would be in Delaware and I'd
have to go pick it up if I'd wanted to work on it before the next race....
Rabbit lives within a days trip of me.... so there you go....

What I do want to say is I'd really rather Joe have done it and gave him the
first opportunity at the work.... But Rabbit had a plan and was able to
shift some work around to get it ready for the next race with ease... bout
that simple...

Keith