Re: tire pressure/temperature

To: Glenn Ridlen <glennr7@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: tire pressure/temperature
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 07:06:55 -0800
Glenn, I must assume you were not using nitrogen in the tires. It is so easy to
go by a welding supply store and lease a large tank for a couple of months @
about $5 per month. Then you can run your air tools and air your tires ( race
car trailer and tow truck also ). Return it when your done and all you pay for
is the nitrogen and the lease. If you have a flat on the road to or from
Bonneville you can use air tools and fill the tire also. Doug Odom in rainy big
ditch