Re: what's up?

To: Keith Turk <kturk@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: what's up?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:27:39 -0800 (PST)
Keith Turk <kturk@adelphia.net> wrote: .. .. The Berkeley is hanging out in the
shop... getting dirty... ...seems I never got around to putting stone on it...
and Tonya thought it might be a good idea...

How much does that fake stone weigh?  Will it act as ballast?  Will it have an
aero-effect like golf ball dimples?   Oughta be a cool looking
flintstonemobile, Keith.   LoL

Hey, have some good holidays.  I'm just about to wind down work and start a
long vacation.  Going to visit Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica and some other cool
places for a few weeks.

Dick J
In East Texas