Christmas present!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Christmas present!
From: Jon Wennerberg <jonw@up.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:20:35 -0500
Our CarQuest sales guy just walked in carrying the door prize I won
when I had "Customer Appreciation Lunch" at the parts store the other
day -- I'm now the proud owner of a (replica, darn it) '40 Ford
Coupe/savings bank.  (Hell, that's different from a real car right
there -- when you put money into real cars you don't get to take it
back out!)

Not quite as detailed as Dan Wright or Ugo Fadini might put together,
but still...  And the lunch they served was pretty good, too.

I'll likely stick to motorcycles for racing, but it is a sharp looking
car.  maybe someday. . .

Jon, in Marquette.  I was wrong yesterday when I said our season
snowfall was just short of 3'.  It's just short of FIVE feet according
to last night's paper.