Re: Towing vehicles?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Towing vehicles?
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@att.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:30:10 -0500
At 05:16 AM 11/20/03 -0600, you wrote:
>While we are on the subject of trailers and towing...
>
>I keep having the thought that it might be better to have a dedicated tow
>vehicle that does nothing but towing.
>
>There are several options here.... Step Vans and motor homes being the easiest
>examples...
>

>Keith
>
>*

 Sliding back on this topic,  article from our local fish wrapper..

 they offer an optional carlift as well..
for those that have the need & cash for a dedicated car hauler..

http://www.courier-journal.com/business/news2003/12/16/biz-front-truck16-5016.html

 trailers as well

  http://www.hightechtrailers.com/

  Disclaimer:
  I have NO connection with this company, just pointing out some info..

          John
           COLD & clear in Louisville Ky   (18 degrees this morning)