Re: Christmas Holiday (fwd)

To: "list answer" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Christmas Holiday (fwd)
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 26 Dec 2003 21:17 GMT
Malcolm,
if you like to learn American English - start now - can be that the time to
2005 is too short French & Arabic and Afrikaans will be very easy to you. By
the way for the Alabama accent you need may be 10 years....I lived and worked
there for 3 1/2 years and was still for everybody there a NOT Alabama
citizen....

To you and all the other from the list, Merry Christmas and a Happy and Save
Race Year 2004

Pork Pie

Ps. Malcolm - I will send the Bonneville Report for the Fast Facts end of the
week to Mike Stanton.