Re: Hey guys and gals...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hey guys and gals...
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:29:06 -0500
"we did get a bit of racing stuff in...  Took the race car up to Rabbit to
have the Roll cage re-fitted... raising it 2" and moving it forward the same
amount... and had him install a set of Coil overs on the front with a watts
linkage ... this will give us the ability to monitor each corner of the
car..."

Keith

OK I completely understand moving the roll cage forward 2", but didn't
realize there was a problem with the height. Heck you had to put a few
inches under Tonya's posterior so she could see out.

The coilovers seem like a good idea in any event. Your rear set up worked
out beautifly. I've really enjoyed learning how to set my car up now that it
is fully adjustable.

JB
#79, C/GCC