Re: I still have time... ( NO LSR )

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: I still have time... ( NO LSR )
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:11:25 -0800
Keith,

I am sincerely pleased to hear that you want to make it legal. It really
is more than a piece of paper...its a public commitment to each other!!
Its "the way it ought to be". Nearing 53 years of marriage I can
honestly say that every year is better than the last. Everyone needs
someone to share their happiness and their sorrows, their successes and
failures. May God Bless both you and Tony.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC