RE: No end on the mailing tube

To: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: RE: No end on the mailing tube
From: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 05:06:19 -0500
I picked up my tube last week at the post office. The end had been taped
shut and the tube was marked "received open'. Inside was a poster, rule
book, pin, patch, sticker, and one printed page. (I guess I was lucky).

When I picked up Bernie's mail, the tube was open and only the poster was
inside.

Very disappointing after the long wait.

Jim Webb
jimwebb@nutsracing.com