Re: Karol Miller, My hero

To: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Karol Miller, My hero
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 00:12:41 +0000
That is a very cool JD! Thanks.
For the generation gap impaired that would be anything from; grand, groovy,
narley or neat... to hot, killer, excellent, or sweet.

TD-(had my day with Warner Riley in my pits, checking out my bike and racing
at Maxton with him at his very last race(an ironhead sportster icon of mine
since before my first harley) which was also... "very cool")