Re: Maxton Run Times

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Maxton Run Times
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:43:23 +0000
> Myself I wouldn't go right back to the start even with a stock vehicle
> until I did a good check out for safety and equipment.

An action too many racers neglect in a venue such as Maxton imo.. and it's
mainly bikes(which can have a much higher cost if a failure occurs). Deb and
I wrote up run guidelines for ECTA and this was made sure to be the last
thing to do after a run(which makes it the first thing to do before the next
run). Thanks for saying it Glen!

> No one is knocking Joe's timing equipment. In fact he has had conversation
> with our clock people when developing yours. GB

And has spoke very highly of the input and those conversations to me many
times.
TD