Re: Diff Lube, Brrrrrr VERSION II

To: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Diff Lube, Brrrrrr VERSION II
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:39:10 -0700 (PDT)
--- Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net> wrote:

> The -200 and -50.80 are misprints. The last zeros
> were supposed to be
> degree symbols.
>     -20 degrees and -50.8 degrees
>
> Sorry,
> Bryan

Thanks Bryan, that is info I am looking for. I know
some of the "easterners" on the list think that this
is a funny question, and I can see why if they only
attend SpeedWeek where temps sometime approach the
front door of hell, but it DOES get cold out here! In
fact, sometimes it gets dang cold even in the early AM
at World Finals. At the last EM meet Bob Sights and I
were laughing about the meet a couple of years ago
that froze everybody..... He couldn't get his car
started until noon.
Ed