Re: stock sports GT class question

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@yahoo.com>, "James Tone" <James.Tone@AES.com>,
Subject: Re: stock sports GT class question
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:54:53 -0500
Hey Bob...here's what it actually says on Page 66...

The following items shall be retained in stock location and of the same year
as the body: frame, fenders, hood, grille, drip rails (must not be filled ),
windows, door handles, window trim, headlights, ( high and low beam ), tail
lights, parking lights, stop lights, radiator, both bumers and horn, Stock
gas tank must be fitted, but need not be used.  Any transmission, non-quick
change rear end, and starter capabale of starting the engine may be used as
long as the original running gear design is retained.  Independent rear
suspension may be replaced with any non-quick change rear end.

Feel free to ask any rules questions you want Bob,  there are several folks
here who can help read the rules and many that can give you the current
interpetation...

Keith ( Bob you can also call me at work on Monday and I'd be happy to fax
you the rules for the GT class )