We're Off!

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: We're Off!
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:34:31 -0400
Now, now, Keith - I don't mean we're off our rockers living up here in
the land of snow.  I mean that Nancy and I are leaving in an hour or
two for Maxton for the last ECTA meet this year.  It seems there are
some records that look a little bit soft - with the way my bike's been
running this year -- so we'll see if we can't put it in the books in a
few more places.  Nancy is even ready to make some runs on it -- her
first on the big bike on the Monster Mile.

We'll be in the truck, available at 906 361 6282, if you've gotta catch
up with us before we appear at the track.  A quick stop to visit my
friends at Lee's Performance Thursday afternoon, and then on to the
lovely Pine Acres Motel -- and a Greek restaurant that serves Italian
food.

See you there?!

         Jon & Nancy Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing