Eco Perception

To: Land-speed@Autox.Team.Net (Landspeed)
Subject: Eco Perception
From: bobbyhotrods@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 02:53:28 +0000
Something happened today that never happened to me before, I was passed at
speed by a Honda Insight! I looked twice, thinking it might be Wanner coming up
to wave to Pedro in today's Red Sox parade, but no.....
Usually piloted by accountants I think, it occurred to me that if more folks
drove fast in these econo- cars, their image might improve such that it might
be hip to be fuel efficient and aero slick....
Maybe it's part of the reason GM made the big Ecotec effort on the salt...