Babs

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Babs
From: M Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:18:31 -0500
List

There is some suggestion that the damage to the head of J G Parry - Thomas
was due to the turnover of the vehicle and meeting the sand surface as the
rear wheel collapsed, rather than from the drive chain.

Babs is restored and whilst in the past Owen Wyn Owen has damaged the
replacement liberty engine installed (during a circuit race) I understand
that it is once again back to full working order.  I have not yet seen and
heard it run.  The vehicle does spend time on static display in the small
Museum of Speed close to the beach at Pendine in South Wales.

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England.