Bonneville Wide Open

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bonneville Wide Open
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:12:47 -0800
Well, I ordered the dvd and it arrived in today's mail. Viewed shorthly
there after. What a great piece of work! Kudos to the film makers and even
bigger kudos to the cast! Every time I somehow delve into the racers and
their support I find  myself humbled by their performances. Even the
"acting" performance. If it was up to me, all would get Oscars for this.

JAck, this was the first time I saw the "little" car run...how cool is that!
Jon and Nancy, what a wonderful pair! Rich, I now have a face to go with the
name! You been at this a long time! Like most of you other weinees..

wow, great work to each and everyone of you

mayf, out in Pahrump...