Re: how to go faster? Again

To: Keith Turk <kturk@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: how to go faster? Again
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:56:45 -0700
it was one topic that elicited not only passion,
but interesting applications of differing concepts
related to the whole go fast dilemma........
ie, weight, aero, various speed measurement strategies,
and other interesting electronic measurement/management issues

adding weight is not an issue for some, aero is
tough and fairly finite,  many are finding the limited
course lengths (ie less good salt) forcing more and more
to happen in a shorter distance, ie more aggressive accel
needed etc,  whoever wants to discuss these issues,  I am
all ears

Joe :)

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com