Re: Traction Control and Bench Racing.. NOPE : Slide Rules

To: john.szalay@att.net, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Traction Control and Bench Racing.. NOPE : Slide Rules
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:42:22 EST
        John,  I still have my old slide rule kicking around that I got when
in my freshman year in high school ( ' 49 - ' 50 ) ...... batteries never
included nor needed !   MY own batteries sure don't seem to have the
starting power they once did ....... for sure !   Anybody here have one
from further back ?   ( Watch somebody write in that they've got a mint
condition Astrolabe that they once used to get around ! )
       Bruce enjoying 65 * sunny weather here in Connecticut
                      on my ( UULP ! ) 69th birthday .........

TAKE TIME FOR OTHERS --- FOR THINGS CAN CHANGE SO QUICKLY