Re: Pocket Digital Assistant? - "sorta LSR"

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Pocket Digital Assistant? - "sorta LSR"
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@att.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:04:50 -0500
At 09:31 AM 1/17/05 -0500, you wrote:
>I will not use it for music, don't need a camera, probably will never use
>wireless Bluetooth, & I have a fine cellphone already, etc etc etc.
>
>All I want is an electronic spiral notebook, plus some pretty simple extras.
>I'd like it if it had a calculator so I could enter fuel fill-ups and mileage
>and figure economy, and maybe other vehicle-related data.  Other than that --
>all I want is that simple spiral notebook, mostly.  Anybody got some help here?
>
>                Jon Wennerberg

 Hi Jon.
 When I retired, the systems folks gave me a Palm  PDA.
I didn't really have much use for it, and gave it to the oldest daughter
she has used it for years now, and just loves it. very reliable and useful.
They don,t make that model anymore but have newer version with almost
any flavor you might want.. options vary with models.

 Palm Tungsten E  looks good.   or  more basic  Palm Zire 21

http://store.palmone.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=1157580

http://store.palmone.com/gridFamily/index.jsp?subtypeId=1192311&cp=1157580

                           John & Brenda
                           Louisville Ky