RE: Question sur l'objet5953954637Bob Estes Mercury Record

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: Question sur l'objet5953954637Bob Estes Mercury Record
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 07 Feb 2005 19:09 GMT
The model from Ugo is available since May 2003 - this was when I picked them up
in Padova, everybody can check this on Ugo's website when you look under
updates - 5. May 2003 was the announcement of the model by Ugo - what Marc
argue is, the version (decals from a different year). Bud the body is the same
- and why did he write in the other answer that he bought the model in May
2004?????
Anyway, it was right that we kicked his offer out of ebay.

See ya

Pork Pie