Change...

To: <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Change...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 05:16:49 -0600
How easily we adapt to change is really the whole point here Terry...

Like you I loved flying the Cobra.... skinny long helicopter with Gun rack's
and only my skill to make it behave gracefully, shoot straight and be
something special.... it rewarded your skills too....  and proved your
inability equally....

Then we come up with the Apache.. and a Monkey could fly it... the ballistic
corrections were automatic and the 121 computers on board could get you a date
with the female air traffic controller if the need arose.....  Very Blah....
very little skill required...

The problem is I Like change...  Matter of fact I embrace it and look forward
to what is next...  Like some folks value stability.. I value change... it
keeps me honest... I know that change is the only real constant in life....
might as well get on with it, rather then fight it...

Keith