RE: Re;Records / Scores

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>,
Subject: RE: Re;Records / Scores
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:19:29 -0500
Thanks to all that wished a Happy Birthday.. Got a card from Laura, my wife,
this morning said 'On Monday the 14, your birthday, be ready to go out at
5:30  cant't say what or where just be ready..' A devious girl who has
probably outdone herself again. For my 50'th she rented the entire dining
room of a bed and breafast and invited around 40 people.. yikes the girl
does know how to throw a party, obviously someone this old grouch does not
deserve. I am a lucky guy and still feel like a couple of twenties.. well
used and slightly rumpled but still sericable.
One small piece of advice if there is any one on this list that is still
single. Go find a nice Italian,speaking from experience here fill own own
local large family groups,  girl preferable from a large family, yes you
will go to Mom and Dads for every concievable holiday and you will not be up
for it at first but you will get to like them, it will generally involve
great preperation and a long drive on convient day like Christmas, Easter
etc.. But the rewards in caring and consideration are priceless.. Ok so i am
not always a grouch..LOL
Back to grouch mode..LOL
Dave