Re: Records/Scores

To: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Subject: Re: Records/Scores
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:35:49 -0500
>> Ok Jon;
>
> But will my answer affect my Federal Tax Refund? I think I'm near KT's
> age.(ouch)All right already,but I'm still under the tutelage of Glen.
> I've received AARP propaganda,so I'm now officially 50!There I said
> it,hope I didn't skew the low end numbers. LOL
>
> Tom Shannon
> Magna, Utah

For those of you that haven't got very near to 50 yet -- AARP
literature, inviting me to join up, arrived (without any input from me)
FOUR DAYS before my 50th birthday anniversary.

How do they do it?  I dunno, but I sure take advantage of the "senior"
discount.  nancy (much younger than I) even gets a AARP spouse card.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)