May 2 day meet

To: land speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: May 2 day meet
From: dan warner <dwarner230@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:18:36 -0800 (PST)
Ed, et all:

Late last year the board was looking for ideas to cover the lost of day lakes
over the past three years. As you know we lost Sep. and Nov. last year.

One suggestion was to create a two day meet for May instead of Nov. because of
generally better weather conditions. This was to be discussed by each member
club and the yes or no presented by the club presidents at the Feb. board
meeting as all presidents would be present.

As it looks now May might not happen at all. The rain that killed the mets last
year have been continuing. Last night's weather reporters were saying that we
may see up to 15 inches total before this is over. The water level at mayor
George's ranch were the highest anyone could remember befor these last two
storms.

Dan