RE: VWs in LSR

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "'dan warner'"
Subject: RE: VWs in LSR
From: "Mathew Sanchez" <mathew.sanchez@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 23:57:21 -0000
Not sure about Dune Buggies but I know that Dean Lowry ran a VW over
there and that Bob Stahl was or is still running a Bug. There have been
a few and Larry's Old Volks holds two records (I think) with a Ghia. In
Noeth's book there's also a VW rail type car that ran what I think is to
date the fastest time for a VW Flat 4. I'd like to know more about any
others and am interested to know if anyone remembers Dean Lowry?
Unfortunately he died in '97 but I think he was last on the salt a year
or so before that.

Pork Pie, any chance you could send me that picture in an e-mail?