Topic's of discussion

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Topic's of discussion
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 05:32:02 -0600
Hey Guys & Gals...  the point of the Coke can thread was to bring up something
that would show the diversity of our group and the overall level of
knowledge...  it worked far better then I could have dreamed...  you guys are
just to much some times....

Now if we could ask questions about our cars or bikes along the same lines...
think of a subject that's always been a bit fuzzy for you and bring it up...
for example...

The whole gig on Rocker ratio's....  I understand the mechanics of increased
rocker ratio's but what about the dynamic's of how it plays out in different
size engines or Rpm ranges... or lift numbers.....  Dave's explained it a
couple of times and we've gotten way past reality on the subject... but it's
still a bit fuzzy....

There is no doubt that each of us has a topic like that... think about it a
bit and use the assets of this place to bring it up...  enjoy it...  Or we
could always go back to traction control... LOL...

Keith