RE: GT Cars vs Smart?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: GT Cars vs Smart?
From: "James Tone" <James.Tone@AES.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:22:37 -0800
The board/Reps have been having an informal discussion concerning all
the types of Compact/Economy cars at a board meeting 2 months ago
because a person asked about a Nash Metropolitan. That's when the
Insight was mentioned. Looks like it's time to bring it up for a
direction. The Prod/GT/Mod Sports committee will get it first.  A
recommendation normally comes after a rules question, but this time it
looks like a pro-active stance should be taken....I'm sure there will be
more to follow. J.D.

Organization ownership does come with challenges doesn't it

Some of these are definitely not in the spirit of a Grand Touring
Automobile