Rust Removal

To: "land-speed submit" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rust Removal
From: "3liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:56:39 -0800
A great product for rust removal is The Must For Rust. Due to some
word-of-mouth information, I hunted high and low to find some to test. I can
report that it exceed all my expectations. The manufacturer's claims are
actually correct (in my experience). It is impossible to find.  Lowe's says
they carry it but no store has it in stock. You can order it on-line but
only in a 6-pack (32 oz bottles).  It is manufactured by Supreme Chemical
but you can't get it from them. Their web site  www.krudkutter.com
<http://www.krudkutter.com/>   lists Ace Hardware stores as a source but
they don't carry it either.  I finally, asked the local Ace to get some.
They had it from their Reno warehouse the next day.  The store bought a 6
Pack and asked me to report back.  They now stock it all the time.

  -Elon

PS: This posting is for selfish reasons.  It is only a matter of time, that
a product this good, will be killed by the EPA.  I figure the more users
there are, the better chance of it lasting a while.