Re: Laser Ignition

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "Bryan Savage"
Subject: Re: Laser Ignition
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:29:10 -0600
Brian.... I went back and re-read your original post.  Let me see if I
understand what your saying....

Basically the laser would sweep the combustion chamber igniting the fuel
over an arc .... and the combustion process would be a more compete
exercise... and could be precisely timed event?  Even more accurate then the
current Spark technology because it would ignite  more of the fuel in the
instantaneous moment desired?  all of this happening at the speed of light
in a 4" chamber?

Here's a moment to pitch the " Box " out and join Jack's circle....

Keith