Re: Interesting innovation ?

To: <BWANA343@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting innovation ?
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 17:09:47 -0800
Pretty neat! Now lemme see if I can start a rowdy discussion... Since this
thing artificially allows more air to be added because it artufucally
changes the air density  in a manner similar to boost, is it a power adder?
If so, how does that fit into the rules? And when you have this in addition
to boost do you have 2 power adders? If twin turbos, three power adders.
Some in the racing world say yes. What are the thought here? Or is the
weekend coming and we are all near brain dead (I am).

Bob, nice catch on the site...

mayf, out in Pahrump