Re: Am I crazy or just dumb?

To: "Joel Wolcott" <wolcott_jl@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Am I crazy or just dumb?
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:51:36 -0800
Joel, all... this looks to be a pretty good coolant. Is it legal for SCTA
and USFRA and other venues? Also, looking at the technical data I see that
it's specific heat is only 70 percent that of water, but that it boils
around 375 degrees at no pressure. There are some requirements that have to
be satisfied for it to be effective, though. Ya'll might all want to read th
entire set of information before embarking. Me, I may try it, providing it
is legal.

mayf, out in Pahrump...