Re: race car wiring

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: race car wiring
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 18:12:29 -0500
Paul.... Dave was good enough some years ago to put a list of mandatory
supplies... all from Waytec and I've been using them for years with many
years left.... if you noticed the wiring rack on the wall of my shop that
was part of the purchase.... total cost in 2000 was 600 dollars but I got
the right strippers.... crimpers and such to work in Weather pac
connectors.... the deal also included a virtual lifetime supply of pins and
such...

I just bought a bunch of Deustch connectors as well, just to have a smaller
connector avalible for some tight areas....  NOT near as cost effeicent....
but smaller then weatherpac stuff...

If I had the damn reciept I'd sure share what I bought... but that was more
then 2 minutes ago and I've forgotten....

Keith