Salt Talks T-shirts

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Salt Talks T-shirts
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:15:36 -0400
Nancy has begun the process of choosing quantities and sizes of
t-shirts for this year's Salt Talks Gathering.  I've posted a note
about the shirts on the Landracing.com bulletin board -- but, in case
you don't read that, here's the gist of what I said:

Unless we hear otherwise we'll order 5 small, 5 XXL, and the rest
medium (20), large (40), and x-large (50).  If you want a gargantuan
size please notify me so I can add to the order.  If you want a
"ladies" style (tank top, string top, tummy top, etc) please let me
know so I can ask Darryl, the guy that makes the shirts, if he can
supply said styles.

I'm expecting that $15/shirt will still be the price, with maybe a buck
more for XXL.  No idea about what a ladies style will cost - I'll let
you know when you tell me what you want.  Shirts won't be available
until the 14th of August at the bend in the road, although I can ship
yours to you afterwards if you won't be at the event.  Colors and
artwork are already chosen, so don't try lobbying to get your really
cool pit vehicle on the shirt.

Make your plans to attend this Sixth-Ever Salt Talks Gathering on
Sunday, 14 August (wind and deep water permitting).

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)