Red Neck Tour

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Red Neck Tour
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:06:10 -0700 (PDT)
Well, just got back about midnight from a tour of
Alabama & Florida visiting with relatives.... Also got
a wonderful opportunity to drop in on the Turk's -
These folks are really special (and Keith even let me
play with his welder & plasma cutter while we were
there) so that was the highlite of the trip.....
Anyhoo.... I am packing right now for El Mirage & will
be leaving in a couple of hours. Nothing bad on the
SCTA web site so I assume all is go for
Friday/Sat..... If anybody has any news I ought to
know (or lakebed report) please let me know.
Thanks...

Ed Van Scoy
#128 B/GT Corvette
SCTA-BNI/Gear Grinder