1st inspection---#1

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1st inspection---#1
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:44:01 -0500
by many request---done once lost in Cyber space  I will break it up in case it
was to long.

Chutes:
there was considerable debate if I had my chutes mounted to low---but I do not
feel comfortable mounting them above the center of the axel

a suggestion that makes sense---build a movable bulk head for the car end of
the chute tube-- so that it can be moved to compensate for teather length and
to keep all of the teather in the tube.

Chute cables relocate and/or protect where they run through the eng compartment
I had them side by side beside the oil pan.. I probabaly will seperate them and
relocate ; need to tie down better in the cockpit you can grab the cables and
make them slide..

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211