Re: Fire Bottle Help Needed...

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>, LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fire Bottle Help Needed...
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:44:27 -0700 (PDT)
Mayf,
I believe the Company is in Modac, In. This happened
to me several years ago & I had to buy a new bottle -
the one I had WAS NOT shippable (a word??) I had to
drive to Diest & back in one day to get a new
bottle... only 800 miles :(  When you called the
number in Glendale, you prolly WERE talking to Diest.
BTW, if you have the OLD Flame Out bottle, it is
illegal now (if a magnet sticks to it forget it), but
I'm sure that would have been caught in tech.... The
phone number on my bottle is 765-853-5437. This is the
number for Safety Systems, Inc. Call & see if they mad
your bottle.... Good Luck,
Ed