Re: Volumetric Efficiency and Carburetor size

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>, Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Volumetric Efficiency and Carburetor size
From: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 07:13:47 -0700 (PDT)
Dick
I have a tunnel ram with 2 - 600cfm Hollys with all the upgrades and dyno
tuned. I just sold it to Sparky but it is still here in Texas. I am going to
take it to him at speedweek. If you wanted to try it you would have to talk to
him. Pretty tall....prolly have to do a number on your hood.

                                          Glenn

Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net> wrote:
Dick, See how far you can throw that Torker manifold. Never seen one yet
that was not a POS. I think you need another carb also. Two 700 Holleys
or one 1050. My 2 cents worth. Doug Odom in big ditch