Odd is Good

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Odd is Good
From: "mcmeekin@columbus.rr.com" <mcmeekin@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:38:33 -0400
Speedweek 2005 has come and gone and the flathead powering our 240SX
is history. We need a different engine for the 2006 season. The
operative word being "different." "Odd" is good. So we are looking
for something that is unique, competitive, and cheap. (Can I use
"competitive" and "cheap" in the same sentence?) We are old, tired,
and kinda lazy, so finding one that has been fully cooked and is
ready to eat would be nice - you know, little assembly may be
required. So who out there has a Hispano Suiza or an IRL Aurora
gathering dust just looking for a new home?

Thoughts and suggestions greatly appreciated.
Don