Re: Politically incorrect Certificate of Performance.

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: Re: Politically incorrect Certificate of Performance.
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 18:54:29 EDT
I'm with you Keith, and all the other "chill out" comments coming from the
list. Life's too short to get your dander up over something so "remote".

I like the way the topic went, especially when you pointed out that your
intention was "Fuzzy" and not anything else. Especially!, that you didn't
think
Furburger and I were pissing and crapping in our pants!!! Yuck!

By the way, what exactly do you mean by "fuzzy"? Is that anything like
nappy? LOL

Odd Toe