Sprung straight rear axle or IRS?

To: Askotto@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprung straight rear axle or IRS?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 06:51:49 -0700 (PDT)
See what I mean about you will eventually get a straight answer if you are
asking a genuine LSR/vehicle question.  My original question about a front
anti-roll bar on IRS sure started a thread that went way off course, but in the
end, I got an almost unanimous response to leave the sway bar on there.  I've
copied those answers, and pasted them into my notebook on that car.  And just
about every answer was based on first hand experience.

  DickJ
  In East Texas

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2"/min
with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.