Re: GM Automatic Transmission

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GM Automatic Transmission
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 22:56:17 EDT
The THM 200 will be stamped in raised lettering  " metric " on the pan, it
will be somewhat small with a corner cut sharply  off similar to a THM 350
trans.     The THM 200R4 will have  a long narrow pan, facing from front to
rear of
trans.  in fact it will  look like it has somewhat of an extension on the
rear of the pan.  Can you  send me a photo of the pan?  Any idea what make,
model, year vehicle  this trans came out of?   Would help me identify it for
you.
Send it to my e mail address.   Hope this helps you.

   ttys     Tony G    LI,NY