Auction - not really LSR

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Auction - not really LSR
From: "Rich Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:29:40 -0700
In today's paper I saw a notice for a land auction to be held at the fair
grounds. I assume that there will be simultaneous auctions held at several
locations. Of particular interest was "10 acres in scenic West Wendover.
Starting bid $100."
What  an opportunity. You could count on lots of very good friends at least
four times a year. Fuel bills for the month of August would go down quite a
bit. I have always wanted to open a home for wayward girls. This may be my
chance. Or I could start making fake rocks. I think the locals are still using
real ones in that area. Who knows?                               RF