Re: Blower ratio

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Blower ratio
From: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:30:57 -0500
If I remember right, Ohio George Montgomery (sp) cleaned the plow of most
Gassers with his turbo's. I think he went back to Roots blower because he
wasn't getting any match races (spelled income) because the turbo's were
tooooo quiet and the crowd didn't like it.

Ron Gibson, Omaha NE

> I agree that turbochargers are cheaper and simpler than superchargers, but
if turbochargers are superior to superchargers in all cases, across the
board, then why don't top fuel dragsters and funny cars use turbochargers
instead of superchargers.?