re: gas wars!

To: land-speed-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: re: gas wars!
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 07:33:08 -0500
  Larry said:
From: "Larry McAfee" <lgmcafee@mchsi.com>
Subject: Gas wars!

This I think is BS. Go on and conserve gas and see it the gas companies don't
raise gas prices to make up for the lost sales.  I know the electrical
companies did and I worked for one!
Larry Mac

Madison Wi Water Dept did the  same thing, last year they had an
advertising program to reduce water consumption, it worked so well, they
had to raise the water prices to make up the loss of revenue.....

           John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
            Current World Land Speed Record Holder
                  Bonneville Salt Flats
           H/GCC 92 cu.in. 1980 Dodge Colt
                  144.396 MPH set 2000
       MPS-PG 441 c.c. 1967 BSA Victor Motorcycle
                     95.193 MPH set 2001
                 Antarctic Ice Driller Oct02-Jan03