Re: Amazing magic pill for gas milage..

To: <Askotto@aol.com>, <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Amazing magic pill for gas milage..
From: "joseph lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:45:04 -0400
Hey--I want to put in a good word for Acetone!

Had a rusted out 41 Chevy back in 55 that I bought from a junkyard for $65
(because it had a bigger late model Powerglide engine), ran good, fast due
to the unorthodox weight reduction technique. Ignition, valves, rings,
compression, etc. were all good, but it would never start in the mornings or
after drive-in dates until I poured some Acetone down the carb (had a "free"
source of Acetone). Never could figure out that engine. Didn't keep any
records for the MPG on the 28 cent per gallon Sunoco gas.

Lance